Diatomaceous Earth Powder
Price And Quantity
- 50 INR
- 1-2 Years
- Room Temperature
Diatomaceous Earth powder is a soft, siliceous, naturally occurring sedimentary rock powder, which is easily crumbled into a fine white to off-white powder. It has a particle size ranging from less than 3 micrometres to more than 1 millimeter, but typically 10 to 200 micrometres. Depending on the granularity, this Diatomaceous Earth powder can have an abrasive feel, similar to pumice powder, and has a low density as a result of its high porosity. This is available at reasonable prices.
- Safe in use
- Competitive prices
- Hygienically processed
- The typical chemical composition of oven-dried diatomaceous earth is 80 to 90% silica, with 2 to 4% alumina (attributed mostly to clay minerals) and 0.5 to 2% iron oxide.
- Diatomaceous earth consists of fossilized remains of diatoms, a type of hard-shelled algae.
- It is used as a filtration aid, mild abrasive in products including metal polishes and toothpaste, mechanical insecticide, absorbent for liquids, matting agent for coatings, reinforcing filler in plastics and rubber, anti-block in plastic films, porous support for chemical catalysts, cat litter, activator in blood clotting studies, and a thermal insulator.
- Paypal, Western Union, Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Week
- 1-2 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
A 27, Top Floor, Satyam Shopping Centre, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400077, India